Happy New Year!

Hello there!

Its been a while. Happy New Year everyone! Here’s wishing us all a happy, healthy and prosperous one. I’m sorry I’ve been gone for so long. Got tied up with a thousand and one things, and time just got away from me.

As part of my catch-up efforts, The fourth Element14 post is up and is available here. In addition, I have a small hardware project in the works and should be talking about that soon. I’m also expecting some new hardware and will likely be talking about that quite a bit in the weeks to come. All in all, I’m excited about 2017 and I hope you are too.

Once again, Happy New Year! See you shortly..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitbanging SPI on the Raspberry Pi (via spi-gpio)

Enabling SPI1 on the Raspberry Pi B+/Zero/2/3

Getting Started with Logic Analyzers and Pulseview