Not a First Impressions Post

Hello!
This post was supposed to be the promised "First Impressions" post for the IoT pHAT from RedBear we unboxed recently. Sadly, I will be holding that post off for a little while.
Why, you ask?
Basically, it comes down to the current setup process. Apparently there are certain issues with the Pi's firmware which are to be fixed in the next release. While the pHAT is currently usable, I know whatever process I'd describe will soon become redundant so I'm holding off for the next Raspbian release (should be out really soon) to do everything all at once. In the meantime, I recently got my hands on an Intel Edison Kit for Arduino, so I should post some stuff about that really soon. Perhaps even do a First Impressions post about that instead?

;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitbanging SPI on the Raspberry Pi (via spi-gpio)

Getting Started with Logic Analyzers and Pulseview

Enabling SPI1 on the Raspberry Pi B+/Zero/2/3